Return to STB List
|No Special Codes|
|Channel num display||-|
|Name||Nick J||Date||2005-08-09 17:44:00|
|Comment||Product details are here:|
Note you need to press the blue button on the remote to change aspect ratio (seems to default to 16:9 fullscreen).
* Easy to get (from Dick Smiths).
* Will attempt to show HD channels, but they splutter and stop continuously. You can see enough to let you see what's on them, but completely unwatchable for HD, so stick to Std Def channels instead.
|Cons||* Seems similar to the G7659 (which people haven't been too happy with)|
* No Picture-in-picture menus.
* Some reports that it doesn't cope as well with weaker broadcast signals.
* No S-video cable and only composite video out.
* Manual did not seem very good.
|Purchased From||Dick Smiths|